Shaping the Future of Learning Together
This is the conference platform for the 22nd annual conference of the Association for Learning Technology, 8–10 September 2015, University of Manchester, UK (download a PDF of the flyer for the ALT Annual Conference 2015). As the leading Learning Technology conference in the UK, the Association for Learning Technology (ALT) annual conference brings together practitioners, researchers and policy makers from across education to share their research and experience.
The 2015 conference was chaired by Amanda Jefferies, University of Hertfordshire and Liz Masterman, University of Oxford, under the theme ‘Shaping the Future of Learning Together #altc’. The programme reflected the theme of shaping and sharing learning through breaking down the traditional divisions between stakeholders and between their roles, with a focus on:
- Harnessing the power of the crowd – collaboration and connectivist learning;
- Social media in learning and teaching;
- Open educational practice;
- Learners as agents of change;
- Participatory approaches to the development of learning technologies.
You can use this site to review this year’s conference material. In particular you might want to:
- Watch the Keynote and Invited speakers on our YouTube playlist
- View photographs from the conference
- Read the Press releases
- View a selection of blog posts and publicity
For more information about next year’s and other ALT Annual Conferences please visit: https://www.alt.ac.uk/altc