If you are interested in covering the Annual Conference, this information should help. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have further questions. Media releases will be published via this site and at https://www.alt.ac.uk/news for the Annual Conference and the Learning Technologist of the Year Awards.
For details of this year’s Awards finalists please refer to the Awards page. The winners will be announced on 9 September 2015.
Speakers and sponsors
If there is a particular speaker or sponsor you’d like to contact, please let us know. We have quiet spaces for interviews and meetings available.
If you would like a press pass to attend the conference, please contact Maren Deepwell, Chief Executive, email@example.com .
Notes for Editors
- ALT (the Association for Learning Technology) is a professional and scholarly association which brings together those with an interest in the use of learning technology. As the UK’s leading membership organisation in the learning technology field, we work to improve practice, promote research, and influence policy.
- About 1650 individuals belong to ALT, as do 200 organisations across education sectors in the UK and internationally.
- If you are writing about, blogging or sharing images and videos about the Annual Conference using tools that support tagging, please use the tag #altc.
- For information about the Learning Technologist of the Year Awards go to https://altc.alt.ac.uk/2015/2015-learning-technologist-of-the-year-awards/ and use #LTAwards on social media.
- Our exhibitors are Blackboard, Canvas, Cengage Learning, Collabco, Exlibris campusM, Extron Electronics, Jisc, Kaltura, Mediasite, Pearson, Prowise, Refract, the Research and Education Space, The Scottish Qualifications Authority, Turning Technologies, URKUND and XtLearn.
- More information about the conference: https://altc.alt.ac.uk/2015 *
- Association for Learning Technology, Gipsy Lane, Headington, Oxford, OX3 0BP Tel: +44 (0)1865 484 125 URL: http://www.alt.ac.uk/
- ALT is a Registered Charity in the UK, number: 1063519