The programme will reflect the theme of shaping and sharing learning through breaking down the traditional divisions between stakeholders and between their roles, with a focus on:
- Harnessing the power of the crowd – collaboration and connectivist learning;
- Social media in learning and teaching;
- Open educational practice;
- Learners as agents of change;
- Participatory approaches to the development of learning technologies.
Call for Proposals
Submit a proposal at http://go.alt.ac.uk/1wDvqZT
The extended deadline for submissions is Midnight GMT Monday 30 March 2015.