There are no more exhibition or sponsorship opportunities available. If you are interested in becoming involved in our events or support what we do, please contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)1865 484 125 about future opportunities. Thank you.
|511 people participated face to face last year.||90% of participants found the conference good or excellent for networking, inspiring and innovative.|
|Participants hold a wide variety of roles including: Lecturer, Development Director, Digital Learning Consultant, Digital Learning Resources Manager, Director of ICT, Teacher, Head of eLearning, IT Services Specialist, Managing Director, Staff Development Officer, VLE Manager, Chief Executive Officer, Vice Chancellor.||In 2015 we welcomed participants from over 14 countries including Australia, Canada, France, Greece, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, UK, USA.|
|Our participants come from across sectors including Higher and Further Education, industry and adult learning as well as schools.||15000 tweets were published using the conference hashtag #altc generating over 500k impressions.|
|Over 2000 users engaged online watching keynote sessions, earning Open Badges and joining in #altc||The conference programme includes over 100 sessions over 3 days on practice & research in Learning Technology|
|Established in 1993, this is the 23rd ALT Annual Conference||As an independent registered charity, ALT and its conference are supported by members, exhibitors and sponsors|
Costs start from £2,600 with a range of opportunities for sponsoring and exhibiting. For full details of the opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors download our prospectus now.
All sponsorship opportunities include:
- Prominent identification as a sponsor or partner throughout the conference (and in the run up to it for early bird sponsors) including logo and listing on the conference website)
- media release jointly with ALT and promotion on social media
- your details on printed conference materials + on the conference platform
- access to participant list and conference platform
- 2 sponsor conference passes incl award ceremony
- 2 tickets for Gala Dinner
- Featured post in the #ALTC Blog before or after the conference
All exhibitor opportunities include:
- 3m x 2m x 2.4m (w x d x h) stand in professionally supplied shell scheme (you can opt-out if you prefer to bring your own stand)
- One table and two chairs (opt-out if you bring your own furniture)
- Wireless internet access which is suitable for most uses
- One 500w 2 amp socket
- 2 exhibitor conference passes
- Access to an opt-out participant list to enable networking, which will be released a week before the conference
- Description + logo in conference guide and online and your logo included on the conference platform on the list of exhibitors
If you’d like to discuss sponsorship and exhibition opportunities further please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)1865 484 125.