We will add more ways you can participate in the conference including oppourtunities from our community.
Share your photos, videos, links, blog posts using the #altc tag
Remote viewing of streamed sessions
A number of the sessions at this years conference will be streamed live. Keynotes and other ALT session are marked on the Programme with . To view one of these live streamed session open the session details page. Each live streamed session page includes an embedded YouTube player. When the session is due to start click on the play button to see the stream. If you are having problems with the video player the YouTube official help is the best starting point.
As well as keynotes this year we’ll also be streaming some of the plenary sessions from the Main Theatre. Links for each day are included below:
- Sessions from the Main Theatre – Day 1
- Sessions from the Main Theatre – Day 2
- Sessions from the Main Theatre – Day 3
This year we welcome back Virtually Connecting who have organised some opportunities to speak to speakers and delegates at the conference. The following sessions have been organised:
- Tuesday Sept 6 at 1:30pm, Sue Beckingham will connect us with Josie Fraser (keynote that morning) and Jane Secker (keynote Thursday). Virtual buddies Nadine Aboulmagd, Alan Levineand Wendy Taleo.
- Wednesday Sept 7 at 12:15pm, Teresa MacKinnon will connect us with Lorna Campbell and Fiona Harvey. Virtual buddy Maha Bali (that’s me).
- Thursday Sept 8 at 10:30am, Martin Weller will connect us with Donna Lanclos, David White (whose joint keynote is scheduled for later on Thursday) and Lawrie Phipps. Virtual buddies for this session are Autumm Caines, Cindy Jennings, Wendy Taleo and Ken Bauer
For more details about Virtually Connecting and accessing these sessions visit the Virtually Connecting page.
Missed a live session?
Recordings of live sessions are immediately available so don’t worry if you miss a session. After each presentation the ‘session chat’ will however be closed.