We are delighted to announce that registration for the ALT Annual Conference 2016 is now open! More information and links to the booking form are available from our registration page. Notifications for authors are still in the process of being sent out and you should hear about these over the next week. The ‘early bird’ fees which will be available until the 30th June are detailed below (if you are no an ALT Member you can join to benefit from the 20% discount. Her is more information on Membership options):
These are the conference ‘early bird’ fees valid until the 30th June. ALT Members are entitled to a 20% discount as shown in the overview of fees below:
- £519 Full conference (3 days + all social events): with membership discount
- £649 Full conference (3 days + all social events): NO membership discount
- £229 Single days (1 day, no evening social events): with membership discount
- £298 Single days (1 day, no evening social events): NO membership discount
Members of the Conference Committee are entitled to a £50 discount on the full conference fee and £20 discount on single day attendance. There is no discount for presenters.
On site accommodation is also available this year and this can be included as part of your registration at £59/per night. The accommodation is only 5 minutes walk from the main conference venues, and all rooms are en-suite with wifi access.
We have some more keynotes to announce in the coming weeks. In the meantime don’t forget there is a host of ALT related activities you can get involved with listed below:
- ALT Learning Technologist of the Year Awards are now open – closing date: Sunday, 12 June 2016
- Call for nominations for ALT Honorary Life Membership – closing date: Friday, 10 June 2016
- Nominations for ALT Trustees and Vice-Chair of ALT, and AGM Calling Notice – closing date Friday, 10 June 2016