Thank you for being a speaker and/or session chair for the Annual Conference 2017.
We provide these guidelines to help you and your audience get the most out of your session. Please make sure to read them carefully: the success of the conference programme depends on active and lively sessions and fair chairing.
Click on the links below to find the information you are looking for, view it as a Google doc or download your copy.
- Guidance for Speakers
- Presentation formats
- Before the conference
- Designing the content and format of your presentation
- Licensing and sharing your presentation
- Preparing your presentation and other visual aids
- Making sure your technology will work on the day
- Setting up your presence on the the Annual Conference 2017 website
- Liaising with your session chair
- Important notes for sessions 40 or 60 minutes long
- At the conference
- Guidance for Session Chairs
- Managing your timetable
- Chairing your session
- During the session(s)
- Special notes for chairing sessions that 40 or 60 minutes long