- Call for Proposals announced in early February 2017
- Submission system opens in late February 2017
- Webinars for potential authors: March 2017
- Deadline for submissions is Midnight GMT, Monday 20 March 2017
- Notification of acceptance: May 2017
- Register to attend: May 2017
- Webinar for accepted authors: August 2017
Proposals for different session formats:
You can submit proposals for one of the following:
- Posters (displayed in print and online)
- 5 minutes: Lightning talk, usually a presentation
- 20 minutes: presentation with time for questions or a brief discussion
- 40 minutes: research presentation, technical demonstration or discussion, all with an interactive element for participants
- 1 hour: workshop or panel discussion, fully interactive format.
Please see the full Call for further information and guidance on how to submit your proposal.