The Call for Proposals is now open and the deadline has been extended to Midnight BST, Monday 27 March 2017. Submit your ideas for a poster, lightening talk, presentation, panel, demo, workshop… or make a wildcard submission. You can view it as a Google Doc or download a PDF.
- Webinar for potential authors: recording now available
- Deadline for submissions is extended to Midnight BST, Monday 27 March 2017
- Notification of acceptance: May 2017
- Register to attend: May 2017
- Webinar for accepted authors: August 2017
Proposals for different session formats:
You can submit proposals for one of the following:
- Posters (displayed in print and online)
- 5 minutes: Lightning talk, usually a presentation
- 20 minutes: presentation with time for questions or a brief discussion
- 40 minutes: research presentation, technical demonstration or discussion, all with an interactive element for participants
- 1 hour: workshop or panel discussion, fully interactive format.
Please see the full Call for further information and guidance on how to submit your proposal.
How to submit your proposal:
Submissions are made via the Open Conference System (OCS) at http://ocs.sfu.ca/alt/index.php/conferences/altc2017/index
3. Follow the instructions on screen to submit your proposal
4. You can track the progress of your submission at any time from the ‘User Home‘ page.