Highlights from the ALT Annual Conference 2017
We hope you enjoyed the Annual Conference 2017. The 24th Annual Conference of the Association for Learning Technology, took place 5 – 7 September 2017, University of Liverpool, UK, bringing together practitioners, researchers and policy makers from across sectors. Together we have charted the development of Learning Technology from isolated islands of ‘innovation’ to becoming the new norm – and the challenges this has entailed for staff and learners alike. We have explored how we moved from individual innovation to institutional integration at scale.
If you were not able to attend this year, or there were sessions that you weren’t able to fit into your busy conference schedule, we have compiled a number of ways for you to catch up, gain a flavour for the Conference and find out more about the people involved in making the conference a success:
- Watch keynote and selected sessions from the programme and via this YouTube playlist
- Read about the conference in our participants’ own words and discover resources and articles published elsewhere about the conference in the growing list published in our blog post round-up
- View photos on Flickr
- Find out who won this year’s Learning Technologist of the Year Awards
- Conference Co-Chairs and Keynote speakers
- Sponsors, Exhibitors and Supporters
- Read ALT’s Annual Report and the Honorary Life Membership awarded to Josie Fraser
Finally, here are some comments from participants:
Congratulations for another highly successful event. It was a pleasure to be able to attend this one in person.
Thank you from me to the Co-Chairs and the ALT team, for another excellent conference. Really positive comments and vibes from old and new.
It was a great conference – yet again!
Thanks for a good conference, I enjoyed the event and learned a lot as well.
Inspired? Find out about next year’s conference and sign up to get involved.