With less than two months to go before the conference, registration is busy and we are looking forward to a full programme in September. With the exhibition now fully booked, we are now offering final opportunities to support the event and get involved as a conference sponsor.
Why get involved?
Reach a broad range of sectors – our 500+ participants come from Higher and Further Education, Further Education, industry and adult learning as well as schools.
We have an international reach – in 2016 we welcomed participants from over 14 countries including Australia, Canada, France, Greece, Ireland, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, UK, USA.
The knowledge shared at the conference is at the forefront of new innovation in practice and research – hear about new user trends, and see what others are up to.
Be part of the conversation – in 2016 over 15,000 tweets were published using the conference hashtag #altc, generating over 500k impressions.
This is the main opportunity that is still available. Package cost: £3600/£4320:
- Address the delegation during the conference opening plenary (3 minutes).
- Listing on the conference website and prominent identification throughout the conference on digital displays and printed materials.
- Promotion on social media and in mailings to all conference participants.
- Access to participant list and networking platform.
- Includes 2 x Conference Sponsor passes providing access to the Conference and Awards Ceremony.
Exhibition: full – optional waiting list
- Exhibition: The exhibition is now fully booked. If you are still interested in exhibiting, we operate a waiting list in case any spaces open up. Please email email@example.com with your details to be added to the waiting list.
- Headline Sponsor: no longer available
- Speaking at the conference: We offer elevator pitches to sponsors. All other speaking opportunities have been taken up in full.