A small number of funded places is available this year thanks to the Doug Gowan Memorial fund, which also supports professional development and CMALT accreditation.
Apply here. Closing date: 9 July 2018.
Terms and Conditions
- Funded places are only available to individuals based in the UK, as travel and accommodation costs must be met from elsewhere.
- This funding option is specifically available to unfunded individuals, teaching and support staff and students, members of the public who are not otherwise supported by an organisation.
- We are particularly aim to fund individuals from outside of Higher Education.
- The funds available to cover registration costs are limited and will be decided by a Trustee and the Treasurer of ALT, on merit.
- There is no appeal procedure once a decision has been made.
- You may be required to provide evidence of your circumstances in order to qualify (e.g student number, line manager’s letter, etc).
- Any inaccuracy in the description of your circumstances will lead to any awards being withdrawn.
- If you are awarded financial help but are unable to attend you must inform us as soon as possible. ‘No-show’ places will result in a request for full payment for attendance being re-instated as this would prevent another from taking up a funded place