Catalyst are a global team of learning technology specialists. We unleash the power of Open Source solutions such as Moodle LMS to deliver enterprise grade systems for university, public and not-for-profit customers. Catalyst empower our clients with the freedom to innovate. This means:
- the freedom to define your own VLE road map;
- the freedom to add community or custom developed plug-ins to your VLE platform;
- the freedom to scale and extend your VLE to reach users across the world.
Whether in the cloud or on your own premises, our managed hosting service will take your VLE performance to new heights, safely. With our comprehensive service level guarantees, you can leave the technical challenges and distractions to us. Freeing you to focus on pedagogy and content – the things that truly add value to your users.
UK based learning technology company MyKnowledgeMap are exhibiting 3 of its most popular products for HE and FE:
- Myshowcase.me – our innovative lifelong eportfolio with stunning new feature.
- Myprogress for practice-based assessments using mobile devices, popular in medicine, nursing and healthcare, vetmed and teacher training
- Openbadges.me for advanced implementation of digital badges integrated into existing systems or standalone
And we may even reveal a micro learning platform for smartphones.
Turning Technologies is the leading global partner for learning engagement and assessment technology focused on measurably improving instructor and learner success. TurningPoint, our easy-to- use interactive response system helps to enhance and deliver instructional and assessment content in ways that improve learner success, while also collecting critical data for meaningful use. To date,we’ve delivered TurningPoint interactive polling software and response options to over 20 million people in more than 100 countries.
Based in the UK, Ajenta create simple, cost effective communication tools, specialising in building e-learning and virtual classroom technology, telehealth and telemedicine platforms as well as corporate video conferencing platforms.
Vscene, is a service developed in partnership with Jisc, Ajenta now own and operate Vscene, which was developed specifically for the education and research sectors. Vscene enhances teaching and learning, supports research and facilitates collaboration, allowing you to establish links with otherorganisations or campuses, record lectures/classes, facilitate group work, assessments, remote students or those with mobility difficulties can participate in learning using the Vscene platform.