Late registration is now closed. We do not accept any registrations on the day or upon arrival. If you are not yet registered, please email email@example.com and we will do our best to assist you.
Please note late registrations need to be paid in full or a Purchase Order provided prior to conference commencement, 11 September, to secure your place. If no payment or Purchase Order is received before this date your registration could be cancelled.
Information for registration
Full Conference registration includes all refreshments, lunch & dinner as well as social activities including the Gala Evening and Learning Technologist of the Year Awards Ceremony on Wednesday.
|ALT Members |
|Full Conference (inc Gala Dinner Ticket)||£625||£675||£755|
|Day: Wednesday (inc Gala Dinner Ticket)||£275||£295||£355|
*Presenters, Conference Committee Members and Students who are not Members of ALT.
- Accommodation: There are many accommodation options near the venue and we recommend you book early. We are working together with Visit Manchester to offer our delegates discounted rates. Find more about accommodation suggestions.
- Venue and travel information: Information is available to help you plan your journey.
- Members discount: ALT Members register at a discounted rate. If you are not already an ALT Member, you can add a membership to your registration to receive the membership discount. You can also check whether your organisation is a Member, which will allow you to receive discounts by joining as an Associate Member.
- Presenters: At least one presenter for each proposal needs to register for the conference. Lead presenters need to attend the conference in person, but can facilitate contributions from virtually attending presenters. If you are only able to attend a particular day and are uncertain when your presentation is scheduled, please register for your preferred day and we will be able to amend your registration as needed.
- Students: We welcome and encourage student participation. As a full or part-time student you are eligible to register at the discounted rate we offer. We reserve the right to ask for proof of student status upon registration.
- Gala Evening: One of the highlights of the conference is the Gala Evening and Learning Technologist of the Year Awards Ceremony on Wednesday. As all social activities, this is included in your full conference registration and also day registrations for Wednesday. Please contact us if you require additional tickets, as there is limited availability.
- Exhibitors and Sponsors: we contact all exhibitors and sponsors directly regarding registration.
- How to pay: You can pay online via PayPal (you don’t need a PayPal account) or offline via invoice or direct bank transfer. Please quote the name of the person registering on all payments.
- Confirmation of attendance: If you require a confirmation letter of your attendance, please complete your registration and your payment. Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations made in writing on or before 10 August 2018 will be eligible for a full refund minus a £50 cancellation fee. Cancellations made after 10 August 2018 will not receive a refund. Substitutions are allowed if made in writing (email email@example.com) before 24 August 2018.
For booking enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1865 819 009.
A small number of funded places are available this year thanks to the Doug Gowan Memorial fund, which also supports professional development and CMALT accreditation. Find out more about funded places.