We are now offering exclusive sponsorship opportunities for organisations who want to support the event, engage with ~500 learning technology professionals from across sectors and share our community values. We offer Member organisations a 20% discount on all sponsorship packages, so if you aren’t already a member, join today.
Join a select group of organisations supporting the 25th ALT Annual Conference, the largest UK Learning Technology conference of its kind (Sponsorship package £3,680 Members, £4,600 Non-Members).
- Address the delegation during the conference opening plenary (3 minutes).
- Enjoy an extended deadline to submit a proposal for the wider conference programme.
- Listing on the conference website and prominent identification throughout the conference on digital displays and printed materials, including 1 exclusive page in the printed programme.
- Promotion on social media and in mailings to all conference participants.
- Access to participant list and networking platform.
- Includes 2 x Conference Sponsor passes providing access to the Conference and Awards Ceremony.
Maximize your brand impact by sponsoring these stand out conference items:
Conference bag (+£550) – These look great in the conference photos, are eco-friendly and a popular memento. Either use your organisation’s existing tote bags, or have your full colour logo printed on one side of the bags everyone will be carrying.
#altc Launchpad Zone (cost depending on size) – Support innovation by sponsoring the #altc Launchpad Zone, ALT’s exhibition area for start-ups. This is dedicated space for new exhibitors to showcase their products. Hand pick your preferred exhibitors, or open it up to applications.
Social sponsor (cost depending in programme) – Show your support by adding to the social programme around the event, particularly the first evening of the conference. If you have creative ideas or innovations to share, or address our participants during the evening, this would be a good fit for you.
Student bursaries – support learners who wish to attend the event by sponsoring bursaries for conference participation.
Swag – our participants are always looking for goodies to take back home to their institutions. We’re on the look out for useful, eco-friendly ideas that might make the conference experience a little more fun and rewards – and enable you to share what’s new and cool with our audience.
No longer available: Headline Sponsor
Gain maximum exposure before, during and after the conference as sponsor of ALT’s prestigious national Learning Technologist of the Year Awards (Headline Sponsorship package £8,000 Members, £9,600 Non-Members).
- Sole sponsorship of the 2018 Learning Technologist of the Year Awards including the inaugural Research Awards.
- Excellent exposure throughout the Conference and Awards Ceremony on digital displays and printed materials, including a 2 page spread dedicated to the Awards in the printed programme.
- Address participants during the opening of the Awards Ceremony (max 5 minutes).
- Prominent listing in the conference website sidebar which is visible on all pages.
- Promotion on social media and logo inclusion in daily mailings to all participants.
- Invitation to join the judging panel, chaired by the President of ALT and meet short-listed candidates during the interview process.
- Be one of the Awards Host and present winners with their Awards.
- Feature in the Awards brochure, distributed to conference participants, members and industry enthusiasts.
- Gain access to the participant list and networking platform.
- Includes 2 x Headline Sponsor passes to the Awards Ceremony and Conference.