If you are interested in covering the Annual Conference, this information should help. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have further questions. Media releases will be published via this site and at https://altc.alt.ac.uk/2019/news/ for the Annual Conference and the Learning Technologist of the Year Awards.
For details of this year’s Awards finalists, please refer to the Awards page. The winners will be announced on 4 September 2019.
If there is a particular speaker you’d like to contact, please let us know. We have quiet spaces for interviews and meetings available. All keynotes speakers are listed at https://altc.alt.ac.uk/2019/keynote-speakers/ .
If you would like a press pass to attend the conference, please contact Maren Deepwell, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notes for Editors
- ALT (the Association for Learning Technology) is a professional and scholarly association which brings together those with an interest in the use of learning technology. As the UK’s leading membership organisation in the Learning Technology field, we work to improve practice, promote research, and influence policy.
- You can explore what we do via our strategy slides, download the full text in PDF or Google docs. Visual content is available on Flickr.
- We have over 3,500 Members across education sectors in the UK and internationally.
- If you are writing about, blogging or sharing images and videos about the Annual Conference using tools that support tagging, please use the tag #altc.
- For information about the Learning Technologist of the Year Awards go to https://www.alt.ac.uk/about-alt/awards and use #altc on social media.
- Our Sponsors are listed at https://altc.alt.ac.uk/2019/sponsors-and-exhibitors/.
- More information about the conference: https://altc.alt.ac.uk/2019/ .
- Association for Learning Technology, Tel: +44 (0)1865 819 009 URL: http://www.alt.ac.uk/
- ALT is a Registered Charity in the UK, number: 1160039