A small number of funded places are available for the ALT Annual Conference this year thanks to the Doug Gowan Memorial fund (in memory of Doug Gowan, President of ALT, who passed away in February 2016), which also supports professional development and CMALT accreditation.
If you are interested in applying for funding to attend the conference please apply here: https://forms.gle/mscq5rVbfo5nC6FL6
Closing date is: 9 July 2019.
Terms and Conditions
- Funded places are only available to individuals based in the UK, as travel and accommodation costs must be met from elsewhere.
- This funding option is specifically available to unfunded individuals, teaching and support staff and students, members of the public who are not otherwise supported by an organisation.
- We are particularly aim to fund individuals from outside of Higher Education.
- The funds available to cover registration costs are limited and will be decided by a Trustee and the Treasurer of ALT, on merit.
- There is no appeal procedure once a decision has been made.
- You may be required to provide evidence of your circumstances in order to qualify (e.g student number, line manager’s letter, etc).
- Any inaccuracy in the description of your circumstances will lead to any awards being withdrawn.
- If you are awarded financial help but are unable to attend you must inform us as soon as possible. ‘No-show’ places will result in a request for full payment for attendance being re-instated as this would prevent another from taking up a funded place
Please direct any enquiries to email@example.com.