Registration is now closed. We do not accept any registrations on the day or upon arrival. If you are not yet registered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to assist you.
Please note late registrations need to be paid in full or a Purchase Order provided before 03 September to secure your place. If no payment or Purchase Order is received before this date your registration could be cancelled.
|Standard Rates – From 9 July|
|Ticket Type||ALT Members||Non-Members|
|Day rate: Tuesday||£265.00||£340.00|
|Day rate: Wednesday (inc. Awards and Social)||£290.00||£375.00|
|Day rate: Thursday||£265.00||£340.00|
Members discount: ALT Members receive a minimum of 20% discount on ALT Conference fees. Check whether your organisation is a Member, as it is free to join as an Associate Member and receive the discounts if your organisation holds membership. If you do not currently have membership, you can join ALT as an individual member at the time of booking for only £55 and receive the membership discount. Find out more about membership benefits.
- Accommodation: We have a range of offers and discounted rates available for conference participants.
- Travel and transport information: Find out more about how to get to the conference and make travel arrangements.
- How to pay: You can pay online via PayPal (you don’t need a PayPal account) or offline via invoice or direct bank transfer. Please quote the name of the person registering on all payments.
- Confirmation of attendance: If you require a confirmation letter of your attendance, please complete your registration and your payment. Contact us by emailing email@example.com for further information.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations made in writing on or before 2 August 2019 will be eligible for a full refund minus a £50 cancellation fee. Cancellations made after 2 August 2019 will not receive a refund. Substitutions are allowed if made in writing (email firstname.lastname@example.org) before 16 August 2019.
- Presenters: At least one presenter for each proposal needs to register for the conference by 25 June 2019. Lead presenters need to attend the conference in person, but can facilitate contributions from virtually attending presenters. If you are only able to attend a particular day and are uncertain when your presentation is scheduled, please register for your preferred day and we will be able to amend your registration as needed.
- Students: We welcome and encourage student participation. As a full or part-time student you are eligible to register at the discounted rate we offer. We reserve the right to ask for proof of student status upon registration.
- Awards Ceremony and Social Evening: One of the highlights of the conference is the Learning Technologist of the Year Awards Ceremony and Conference Social which will take place on Wednesday. As all social activities, this is included in your full conference registration and also day registrations for Wednesday. Please contact us if you require additional tickets, as there is limited availability.
- Exhibitors and Sponsors: we contact all exhibitors and sponsors directly regarding registration.
Funded places (applications now closed)
A small number of funded places were available this year thanks to the Doug Gowan Memorial fund. The closing date for applications was 9 July 2019 and applications are now closed. Full details are on the funded places page.
For booking enquiries please contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)1865 819 009.