Our exhibition and sponsor packages have now all been confirmed for 2019 and we no longer have any spaces available. If you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting with us in 2020, please get in touch today.
We offer organisations exceptional opportunities engage with our Annual Conference which attracts 400-500 delegates from the learning technology community and generates over 500k social media impressions. The exhibition hall at the University if Edinburgh is the main hub of the conference. It is located in McEwan Hall Foyer, within the same building that the plenary sessions and all catering and refreshments will take place. Member organisations receive a 20% discount on all sponsorship packages, so if you aren’t already a member, join today. Get in touch with email@example.com to discuss particulars.
3m x 2m Exhibition Stand
Members – £2,500
Non-Members – £3125
- Stand in professionally supplied shell scheme – 3m x 2m x 2.4m
- Wireless internet access
- One 500w 2 amp socket
- Company logo and description in the conference guide as well on the website and networking platform
- Gain access to the participant list and networking platform.
- Includes 2 x conference passes.
- Optional extra available
Members – £2,150
Non-Members – £2,690
- Demo Pod
- Wireless internet access
- One 500w 2 amp socket
- Company logo the conference guide as well on the website and networking platform
- Gain access to the GDPR compliant participant list and networking platform.
- Includes 1 x conference pass
- Optional extras available
Making the most of exhibiting #altc
In our experience, our participants are looking to have conversations, try out new technology and find out more about what you do. As a key event for our community to get together and network, share ideas and catch up, there is strong demand for an informal approach that allows discovery and experimentation.
We are always on hand to help exhibitors formulate the right approach and provide informal advice and guidance on how to maximise your engagement.
If you would like to contribute to the wider conference programme, please make a submission to the Call for Proposals or consider one of the sponsorship opportunities to secure a pitch in a plenary session.
Previous exhibitors include:
Adobe, Blackboard Learn, British Council, Canvas by Instructure, Channel Content, Collaborate, Desire2Learn, Echo360, Eduserv, Google, How To Moodle Ltd, Huddle, IMC, Jisc, Jorum, Kaltura, Learning Objects Inc, Mediacore, Microsoft, MyKnowledgeMap, OMBEA, Pearson, PebblePad, QIA, Questionmark, Routledge, Smarthinking, Sonic Foundry, Streamitup, Talis Education, Techsmith, The Tribal Group, Toshiba, Webducate, Westcliffe, University of London Computer Centre, and XtLearn.
Through our partner Fastlane Displays we offer a range of additional services, including tailored branding for your stand, additional display equipment, screens or furniture and a range of other exhibition solutions.
Sponsorship Packages (sold out)
Join a select group of organisations supporting the ALT Annual Conference, the largest UK Learning Technology conference of its kindMembers – £3,800Non-Members – £4,750
- Address the delegation during the a conference plenary (3 minutes).
- Provide up to 30 seconds of showreel content to be broadcast to participants as part of the live stream and on the conference website.
- [no longer available ] Enjoy an extended deadline to submit a proposal for the wider conference programme.
- Listing on the conference website and prominent identification throughout the conference on digital displays and printed materials, including 1 exclusive page in the printed programme.
- Promotion on social media and in mailings to all conference participants.
- Access to the participant list and networking platform.
- Includes 2 x Conference Sponsor passes providing access to the Conference and Awards Ceremony.
Tailor your package…
Maximise your brand impact by sponsoring these stand out conference items:
- Conference bag – £550 These look great in the conference photos, are eco-friendly and a popular memento. Either use your organisation’s existing tote bags, or have your full colour logo printed on one side of the bags everyone will be carrying.
- Social sponsor – cost dependent on proposal. Show your support by adding to the social programme around the event, particularly the first evening of the conference. If you have creative ideas or innovations to share, or address our participants during the evening, this would be a good fit for you.
- Student bursaries Support learners who wish to attend the event by sponsoring bursaries for conference participation.
- Swag Our participants are always looking for goodies to take back home to their institutions. We’re on the lookout for useful, eco-friendly ideas that might make the conference experience a little more fun and rewarding – and enable you to share what’s new and cool with our audience.