This year’s theme: Shared Experience, Different Perspectives
The long-term impact of the last year and the ongoing pandemic is hard to imagine. Fully online and blended learning have become everyone’s business; all educators, learners, managers, senior leaders and policy writers have been drawn into the world of learning technology. The response from everyone has been phenomenal. This year’s Annual Association for Learning Technology Conference provides an opportunity to bring us all together to reflect on the shared experience from our different perspectives. How has it challenged us? Where have we succeeded? What lessons have we learned? What might the future look like?
This year we are inviting submissions with the following topics:
- Leadership in learning technology
- Inclusive practice
- Digital well-being
- Digital and physical spaces
The conference Co-Chairs would particularly welcome collaborative submissions from different perspectives, including students’.
- 19 May 2021: Deadline for submissions. (All deadlines at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth time.)
- 21 June 2021: Deadline for the first round of reviews to be completed
- 23 June 2021: Initial decisions to authors will be sent out
- 09 July 2021: Deadline for authors to revise or update their proposals
- 14 July 2021: Final decisions to authors will be sent out
- 28 July 2021: Programme launch
About the Conference
The ALT Annual Conference is the UK’s main conference for Learning Technologists and one of the largest conferences of its kind. It is held over three days every September, providing a valuable and practical forum for practitioners, researchers, managers and policy-makers from education and industry to solve problems, explore, reflect, influence and learn.
This year’s Annual Conference of the Association for Learning Technology will take place 7-9 September 2021. As the leading professional body for Learning Technology in the UK, ALT brings together professionals to disseminate research, share practice and develop policy since 1993.
This year’s event will take place online and we are looking forward to welcoming hundreds of participants from the UK and across the globe.