If you are interested in covering the Annual Conference, this information should help. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have further questions. Media releases will be published at https://www.alt.ac.uk/news/media_releases .
If there is a particular speaker you’d like to contact, please let us know. We have online meeting rooms for interviews and meetings available. All keynotes speakers are listed at https://altc.alt.ac.uk/2021/keynote-speakers/ and https://altc.alt.ac.uk/2021/keynote-speakers/featured-speakers/ .
If you would like a press pass to attend the conference, please contact Maren Deepwell, email@example.com.
Notes for Editors
- We are ALT (the Association for Learning Technology). We are the leading professional body for Learning Technology in the UK. We support a collaborative community for individuals and organisations from all sectors including Further and Higher Education and industry and provide professional recognition and development. Membership is open to all with a professional interest in using digital technologies for learning, teaching and assessment. .
- We have over 3,500 Members across education sectors in the UK and internationally.
- If you are writing about, blogging or sharing images and videos about the Annual Conference using tools that support tagging, please use the tag #altc21.
- Our Sponsors are listed at https://altc.alt.ac.uk/2021/sponsorship/meet-our-sponsors/.
- More information about the conference: https://altc.alt.ac.uk/2021/ .
- Association for Learning Technology, Tel: +44 (0)1865 819 009 URL: http://www.alt.ac.uk/
- ALT is a Registered Charity in the UK, number: 1160039