Registration for the Annual Conference is now open!
- ALT Member Rate: £129.00
- Non Member Rate: £199.00
- Conference Speaker Discounted Rate: £99.00
What does the registration fee include?
The full three day programme will feature speakers from across sectors bringing us all together to reflect on the shared experience from our different perspectives. How has the past year challenged us? Where have we succeeded? What lessons have we learned? What might the future look like?
Full registration includes:
- Pre-conference orientation & networking sessions
- Pre-conference workshops
- Access to all live and asynchronous sessions over the three day programme
- Social programme
- Opt-in participant list for networking
- Recordings and session materials post conference
Applications for scholarship places
We are pleased to be able to offer scholarship places to participate in the 2021 ALT Annual Conference, 7-9 September.
Applications are welcome from all of the community, including speakers for the event.
Who can apply?
- Scholarship places are available to support individuals based anywhere in the world;
- This scholarship option is specifically available to unfunded individuals, teaching and support staff and students, members of the public who are not otherwise supported by an organisation.
- We particularly aim to fund individuals impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The funds available to cover registration costs are limited and will be decided on merit.
- There is no appeal procedure once a decision has been made.
- You may be required to provide evidence of your circumstances in order to qualify (e.g student number, line manager’s letter, etc).
- Any inaccuracy in the description of your circumstances will lead to any awards being withdrawn.
- If you are awarded a scholarship but are unable to attend you must inform us as soon as possible.
How to apply?
To apply please complete this google form