Applications for scholarship places are now closed
We are pleased to have been able to offer our initial allocation of scholarship places to participate in the 2021 ALT Annual Conference, 7-9 September. We allocated over 20 scholarship places and look forward to welcoming the recipients of these awards at the conference!
Who can apply?
- Scholarship places are available to support individuals based anywhere in the world;
- This scholarship option is specifically available to unfunded individuals, teaching and support staff and students, members of the public who are not otherwise supported by an organisation.
- We particularly aim to fund individuals impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The funds available to cover registration costs are limited and will be decided on merit.
- There is no appeal procedure once a decision has been made.
- You may be required to provide evidence of your circumstances in order to qualify (e.g student number, line manager’s letter, etc).
- Any inaccuracy in the description of your circumstances will lead to any awards being withdrawn.
- If you are awarded a scholarship but are unable to attend you must inform us as soon as possible.