Explore the hybrid Programme
This year’s programme features over 100 sessions over three days. We will welcome nearly 200 speakers from 15 countries including Australia, Canada, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Sweden and the USA.
Any changes to the programmes, including cancellations, time and room changes, will be shared on the programme addendum.
The PDF versions of the programmes are available to view and download. The full online programme which will include access links to online sessions and session abstracts will be available to registered participants only.
Help for speakers
- Programme scheduling requests: We can only accommodate limited requests as the programme is full. Please email your request to email@example.com by 31 July and we will do our best to help.
- Can’t find your paper? All accepted submissions have been scheduled. Please check both the in person and online programmes before contacting us. If your paper required revisions and was not accepted in round 2 of the peer review process, please check for notification from us. Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to find your paper.
- Change to session title or authors: The deadline to update your submission via EasyChair was 14 July 2022. The system is now closed for further changes. If you need to make late changes to your session, please email email@example.com.
- Registration: We offer a discounted registration rate for speakers. Please head to our registration page for further information and to register. The speaker registration deadline is 31 July 2022.
- Scholarships for speakers: We offer scholarship places for speakers. For more information and to apply, visit the scholarship page.
- Attending only a day? Our hybrid tickets enable you to attend as many days in person as you can, and provide full access to online conference sessions throughout the event as well as all conference resources and recordings after the conference.
- Submitting your pre-recorded session: Your session will be streamed via Youtube and your submission needs to be suitable for upload to ALT’s YouTube channel. The deadline for sending us your pre-recorded session is 15 August 2022. Please look out for further information in the Speaker Guidance email.
- Presenting online: Live online sessions will be run on StreamYard and broadcasted to YouTube Live. You will be asked to share your screen. You will not need to upload your presentation.
- Presenting in person: Please bring your presentation with you on the day. Help is at hand if you need to connect your own laptop or upload your slides to the machine in the room. A Session Chair will facilitate the session. All rooms are flat floored and set out in cabaret style.
- Speaker Badges: Look out for your Speaker Badge which will be issued to all registered speakers via Open Badge Factory.
Use our Programme Outline to plan ahead
Below is an overview of the conference programme at a glance. Use this to plan ahead for your participation and travel.