Scholarship applications for the Annual Conference 2022 are now open.
Applications are welcome from all of the community, including speakers for the event.
Who can apply?
- Scholarship places are available to support individuals based anywhere in the world;
- This scholarship option is specifically available to unfunded individuals, teaching and support staff and students, members of the public who are not otherwise supported by an organisation.
- We particularly aim to fund individuals impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The funds available to cover registration costs are limited and will be decided on merit.
- There is no appeal procedure once a decision has been made.
- You may be required to provide evidence of your circumstances in order to qualify (e.g student number, line manager’s letter, etc).
- Any inaccuracy in the description of your circumstances will lead to any awards being withdrawn.
- If you are awarded a scholarship but are unable to attend, you must inform us as soon as possible.
- If applying to attend in person in Manchester, please note that your scholarship place will cover the cost of registration but delegates will need to arrange their own travel and accommodation
Apply for a scholarship
Please note, for scholarship applications to attend in person, the registration deadline is 23 August 2022.
Become a scholarship sponsor!
Applications from organisations are now open to become a scholarship sponsor for just £1250. Support members of the community to attend the conference, helping us keep with the spirit of ‘open’ by removing barriers to participation.
Entitlements for scholarship sponsors:
- 1 online only registration
- organisation information listed on platform and shared on social media
- announced in the ALT weekly digest
- clickable logo featured on the carousel on the platform
Scholarship applications are open until 23 August 2022.