COVID-19 measures for staying safe at altc22
We understand the anxiety associated with travelling and meeting in person at this time. With participation from many different countries, we want to make all of our delegates feel as safe as possible.
The measures we have put in place include:
- Reducing the number of attendees to allow for social distancing,
- Ensuring delegates have access to hand washing / sanitising facilities,
- Monitoring UK government guidance and keeping this webpage updated should guidance change.
We ask our delegates to:
- Check UK travel and health advice,
- Test before attending, where possible,
- Not attend if they are feeling unwell,
- Wear a mask indoors, if they are able,
- Wash/sanitise hands regularly,
- Social distance where possible,
- Be respectful of others and their personal space.
Travel and Health Advice
If you are travelling to altc22 from outside of the UK, please keep informed about the latest travel and health advice relating to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
View the University of Manchester Covid-19 statement and safety measures.
If a delegate tests positive for COVID-19 within 7 days of the event, please follow government guidance and inform email@example.com and, if you have access to it, please enter the result of your positive test on the NHS test and trace app.