Scholarship applications for the Annual Conference 2023 are closed.
Applications are welcome from all of the community, including speakers for the event.
Who can apply?
- Scholarship places are available to support individuals based anywhere in the world;
- This scholarship option is specifically available to unfunded individuals, teaching and support staff and students, members of the public who are not otherwise supported by an organisation.
- The funds available to cover registration costs are limited and will be decided on merit.
- There is no appeal procedure once a decision has been made.
- You may be required to provide evidence of your circumstances in order to qualify (e.g student number, line manager’s letter, etc).
- Any inaccuracy in the description of your circumstances will lead to any awards being withdrawn.
- If you are awarded a scholarship but are unable to attend, you must inform us as soon as possible.
- If applying to attend in person, please note that your scholarship place will cover the cost of registration but delegates will need to arrange their own travel and accommodation
Apply for a scholarship
Please note, for scholarship applications to attend in person, the registration deadline is 11 August 2023 at midnight (anywhere in the world).
Become a scholarship sponsor!
Support members of the community to attend the conference, helping us keep with the spirit of ‘open’ by removing barriers to participation. Applications from organisations are open to become a scholarship sponsor for just £2000.
Entitlements for scholarship sponsors:
- Guest blog post sharing your vision for greater inclusion and participation;
- Listing on the conference website and prominent identification throughout the conference on digital displays;
- Promotion on social media and in mailings about conference scholarships;
- Access to the participant list and social space;
- 1x 3 day conference only package;
- 1x seat at 30th anniversary Gala Dinner.