The ALT East Midlands Learning Technologists’ Group was set up in March 2013, primarily for learning technologist staff in educational institutions within the region – Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire and Nottinghamshire.
The aim of the group is to:
- Share ideas of good practice, demonstrations success stories etc;
- Brief each other on areas of new technologies that may not lie on all our horizons but could be relevant;
- Share resources where appropriate – documentation etc;
- Share intelligence between our respective sectors;
- Provide an opportunity to discuss concerns that may be common across the region;
- Build a community of practice and learning amongst colleagues in the East Midlands;
- Actively engage with any requests for feedback from ALT into strategy;
The above is supported through a JISCMail list, periodic face-to-face meetings and webinars as appropriate.
- Laura Hollinshead, University of Derby
- Mark Berthelemy, Wyver Solutions Ltd
- Richard Goodman, Loughborough University
- Helen Crump, Open University
- Dr Rob Weale, De Montfort University
If you’d like to get involved with the EMLT Group, please feel free to join our JISCMail list or add your details to our Google form at http://goo.gl/eNCIY