The ALT East Midlands Learning Technologists’ Group (#EMLT) was set up in March 2013, primarily for learning technologist staff in educational institutions within the region – Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire and Nottinghamshire.
The group’s remit is to:
- Share ideas of good practice, demonstrations success stories, etc.;
- Brief each other on areas of new technologies that may not lie on all our horizons but could be relevant;
- Share resources where appropriate – documentation etc;
- Share intelligence between our respective sectors;
- Provide an opportunity to discuss concerns that may be common across the region;
- Build a community of practice and learning amongst colleagues in the East Midlands;
- Actively engage with any requests for feedback from ALT into strategy.