Open Education SIG

Follow up #ALTc

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Dear all,

almost two weeks have passed already since #altc. I just wanted to follow up on the conversation we had as I am interested in joining the Open Ed SIG group more actively. I remember that we talked about sharing resources on what’s happening in terms of open ed in different countries but wasn’t sure how these conversations were going to continue. Maybe I’m missing something, but anyways, I just wanted to follow up our meeting at #altc.

Looking forward to continuing our conversations,
      Ann-Kathrin

Teresa MacKinnon
      Participant

Hi Ann-Kathrin,

thanks for getting in touch. Membership of OESIG is open so you are officially a member ๐Ÿ™‚ If you are have time to join the organising committee we would welcome your contribution too, just let me know and we will add you to our Basecamp group where we are preparing our webinar schedule for the coming year. Meanwhile, a big thank you for getting this forum thread going!

Teresa

Hi Teresa,

It’s great that membership of OESIG is open! Happy to be joining, then! ๐Ÿ™‚

Sure, I’d love to be part of the organising committee, so please do add me to your group.

Ann-Kathrin

Teresa MacKinnon
      Participant

Great news! You will get an email shortly inviting you to our basecamp site. Looking forward to working with you,

Teresa

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.