COVID-19 measures for staying safe at OER22
OER22 is our first in-person conference in over two years and we are so excited to see you all again. However, we understand the anxiety associated with travelling and meeting in person at this time. With participation from many different countries, we want to make all of our delegates feel as safe as possible.
The measures we have put in place include:
- Reducing the number of attendees to allow for social distancing,
- Arranging for the event catering to be individually packaged and have servers available to prevent cross-contamination,
- Ensuring delegates have access to hand washing / sanitising facilities,
- Monitoring UK government guidance and keeping this webpage updated should guidance change.
We ask our delegates to:
- Check UK travel and health advice,
- Test before attending, where possible,
- Not attend if they are feeling unwell,
- Wear a mask indoors, if they are able,
- Wash/sanitise hands regularly,
- Social distance where possible,
- Be respectful of others and their personal space.
Travel and Health Advice
If you are travelling to OER22 from outside of the UK, please keep informed about the latest travel and health advice relating to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please note that Transport for London has a mandatory requirement to wear a face covering unless exempt.
If a delegate tests positive for COVID-19 within 7 days of the event, please follow government guidance and inform firstname.lastname@example.org and, if you have access to it, please enter the result of your positive test on the NHS test and trace app.