We look forward to welcoming you to OER22, 26-28 April. With over 175 participants from 20 countries taking part in person and online, we want to make sure that you enjoy this hybrid event. Have a fantastic OER22 conference!
Before the event
Our online programme and social space in Discord are your base, so please ensure you can log-in to both before the day.
- Find information about travel and the venue
- Join us at our Pre-Conference Meet up
- Explore the programme (log in required to access interactive programme)
- Join the OER22 Social Space for conversations and hallway chats (link in joining instructions email)
In person day
The first day of the conference starts with an opening plenary with the Co-Chair Team and Bryan Mathers, a full day of workshops and parallel sessions and the Open Textbook Panel.
- Meet the Co-Chairs
- Meet the Featured Speakers
- Staying safe at OER22
- Join the OER22 Social Meet up
- Tips on what to do in London
Taking part online
For the second and third day of OER22, we are going online, with both synchronous and asynchronous sessions, social activities and hallway chats.
Support for Presenters
Speaking at OER22? Have a look at the Guidance for Presenters.
- If you are presenting in person, be prepared with your presentation on a USB or laptop.
- If you are presenting virtually, look out for an email from us with a direct link to your session, and please be ready to share your screen during your talk via Streamyard.
Access to the Online Programme and Sessions
To access the conference website, use the username and password associated with the account that you used to register for the event. If you did not register yourself or don’t know your username, you can request a new password/username and if you are still stuck, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There’s still time to register to join us in person for the 13th annual conference for Open Education research, practice and policy! online.