Looking to fit some time in to explore London?
You could check out the obvious highlights such as Big Ben, London Eye, Oxford Street, Madame Tussauds, and the Science Museum to name but a few or head over to one of these highlights shared by a London native;
- Go for a run or swim at Hampstead Heath – Hampstead Heath is home to some of the best outdoor swimming spots in London including three natural bathing ponds and one 60m Lido.
- Book your free Sky Garden visit (Monument)- Known as the walkie talkie due to its unique shape, this skyscraper features a top-floor restaurant and garden with fantastic views of London.
- Feel like a kid again at Ballie Ballerson (Hackney) – A ball pit bar with one million plastic balls to dance in? Yes, this is a thing and it is amazing.
- Explore one of London’s many markets – Stay in the north and explore Camden Market or head east for Brick Lane or Old Spitalfields Markets
- Tour the Emirates Stadium or visit the museum – just round the corner from the venue
- Treat yourself to a hot chocolate at Chin Chin Labs (Camden)
Feeling Peckish after a full day at the conference…
- Looking for something local head over to Bengal Spice (Holloway)
- Visit Mestizo a restaurant-bar offering authentic Mexican cuisine (Dalson)
- Or try some Ethiopian food at Andus Vegan Cafe (Dalston) before heading to the Dalston Curve Garden
- Head slightly further afield for some Indian tapas at Dishoom (Soho, Kings Cross, Kensington), great for breakfast too!
- Or grab a bite to eat at the famous Brick Lane Beigel Bake before heading to Shoreditch for a drink with colleagues