Public Group Active 3 years, 5 months ago
I know so many people who want to or have started their CMALT journey, and as a recent CMALT holder I’d like to share my experience of how I passed. During this session I will be talking about:
- Structure: tools I used to create my portfolio and how I came to choose them
- Content: the types of evidence I presented
- Inspiration: where and who I turned to for support and guidance
- The feedback process: what happens after you submit your application
- Impact: how the process has impacted on my work and why I can’t wait to renew it!
It is hoped that those attending this webinar will get that extra kick of motivation to complete their applications and become a certified member of ALT.