If you are interested in covering the Online Summer Summit, this information should help. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have further questions. Media releases will be published via the main ALT site and at https://www.alt.ac.uk/news for the Summit.
If there is a particular speaker you’d like to contact, please let us know. All speakers are listed at https://altc.alt.ac.uk/summit2020/speaker-list/.
Work with us? If you would like to become a media partner for the conference, please contact Maren Deepwell, email@example.com.
Notes for Editors
- ALT (the Association for Learning Technology) is a professional and scholarly association which brings together those with an interest in the use of learning technology. As the UK’s leading membership organisation in the Learning Technology field, we work to improve practice, promote research, and influence policy.
- You can explore what we do via our strategy slides, download the full text in PDF or Google docs. Visual content is available on Flickr.
- We have over 3,500 Members across education sectors in the UK and internationally.
- If you are writing about, blogging or sharing images and videos about the Online Summer Summit using tools that support tagging, please use the tag #altc and #altcSummit.
- Our Sponsors are listed at https://altc.alt.ac.uk/summit2020/our-sponsors/.
- More information about the conference: https://altc.alt.ac.uk/summit2020/.
- Association for Learning Technology, Tel: +44 (0)1865 819 009 URL: http://www.alt.ac.uk/
- ALT is a Registered Charity in the UK, number: 1160039