Thanks to our scholarship sponsors, we are able to offer our initial allocation of scholarship places to participate in ALT’s Summer Summit 2020 – Learning Technology in a time of crisis, care and complexity.
All scholarship places have now been awarded and applications are closed.
Who can apply?
- Scholarship places are available to support individuals based anywhere in the world;
- This scholarship option is specifically available to unfunded individuals, teaching and support staff and students, members of the public who are not otherwise supported by an organisation.
- We particularly aim to fund individuals impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The funds available to cover registration costs are limited and will be decided on merit.
- There is no appeal procedure once a decision has been made.
- You may be required to provide evidence of your circumstances in order to qualify (e.g student number, line manager’s letter, etc).
- Any inaccuracy in the description of your circumstances will lead to any awards being withdrawn.
- If you are awarded a scholarship but are unable to attend you must inform us as soon as possible.
How to apply? Applications are now closed.
Sponsor scholarship places
If your organisation is interested in supporting members of the community to attend the Summer Summit by sponsoring scholarship places, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 01865 819009.
Our scholarship sponsors
Vevox is the award-winning live polling and Q&A app designed to increase student engagement and knowledge retention through interaction. Accessible on any smartphone, tablet or computer, Vevox is a simple to use Student Response System (SRS) for your online, hybrid or face to face classes.
Vevox helps educators to gain instant student feedback, test knowledge, increase participation and above all give every student a voice. Used in 150+ countries by over 1500 businesses and educational institutions, winner of the 2018 Bett Award for higher education and the highest independently rated SRS system on the market (4.8 out of 5 on Trustpilot.)
Talis works with over 100 universities in eight countries, helping them reach strategic goals around Teaching & Learning, learner analytics and student experience. Our products are Talis Elevate, a teaching and learning tool that builds collaborative discussion activity directly into content used in teaching, allowing students to engage in class conversation and private independent study directly within their resources, and Talis Aspire; an online resource list that integrates seamlessly with your Learning Management System and Virtual Learning Environment.