We would like to invite you to join our vibrant and inclusive special interest group.
Who are we?
ALT ELESIG is a community of researchers and practitioners involved in investigations of learners’ experiences and uses of technology in learning across all education sectors. ELESIG, formerly the Evaluating Learners’ Experiences of e-learning Special Interest Group, was established in 2008 to advocate for the theory and practice of researching learners’ experience in the context of technology enhanced learning/e-learning.
As ALT ELESIG members, we work together to share knowledge, practices and develop a shared repertoire of resources.
We aim to build our capacity by:
- sharing good practice and developments in learner experience research methodology and methods.
- sharing the outcomes of specific learner experience research studies, including successes, issues and challenges.
- identifying areas of shared interest for cross-institutional collaborations.
- raising the profile of learner experience research within the sectors.
- collaborating with other stakeholder groups involved with learner experience research,including students as partners.
If interested, come and join us as a member, or as an ALT ELESIG Officer – see our call
ALT ELESIG (2020). Introducing ALT ELESIG regional groups and organising committee members (Blog posts). Available at https://altc.alt.ac.uk/elesig/ [24th August, 2020].