At a Glance
- Login username/password – The Conference website uses your main ALT/Conference username and password, which you would have created when you became an ALT Member or registered for the event. If you did not register yourself or don’t know your username, you can request a new password/username and if you are still stuck, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have a number of video ‘how-to’ guides and other help to get you started.
- Login to use features for creating your personal schedule
- Browse the Programme to find sessions you want to follow/attend
- Familiarise yourself with Blackboard Collaborate Ultra, the platform used to deliver live webinar sessions.
- Follow on social media: participants can use #altc and @A_L_T to communicate via Twitter, where you can share content and ideas, network with our community, and keep up to date with what is going on
- The hashtag for the event is #altc, we encourage you to use it when tweeting about your interactions with the conference. We also use this tag for all our event information. Our Twitter account is @A_L_T
Creating your personal schedule and commenting on sessions
To use features for creating your personal schedule or connecting with other participants, you need to be logged in. If you are not signed in, there is a ‘Log in’ link at the top of every page. This site uses your main ALT username and password, which you would have created when you became a member of registered for the event. If you did not register yourself or don’t know your username, you can request a new password/username here and if you are still stuck, you can email email@example.com.
To join webinars, click the ‘Join Webinar’ button on the individual session page, which can be accessed from the online programme. Webinars will take place in Blackboard Collaborate Ultra. Even if you are familiar with Blackboard, it is important that you check in advance that your system and connection are capable of handling a session. For full guidance please see our help page for using Blackboard Ultra.
We’re here to help
If you have any issues during the event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALT is an independent charity, funded through Membership contributions and events. Our Members support the delivery of ALT’s main conferences, along with our other events and activities.