Call for proposals is now closed.
OER23 Conference: Advancing Open Education Practices, 4 – 6 April 2023, Inverness, Scotland is organised by the Association for Learning Technology in partnership with GO-GN and hosted by UHI, we invite you to take part in the 14th Annual Conference for open education research, practice and policy.
OER23 takes place in person, and also offers opportunities to present online.
OER23 conference themes
The conference will put the spotlight on Advancing Open Education Practices through five themes:
- Celebrating the impact of Open Education and OER;
- Open Education research and policy around the globe;
- Open Education in Scotland – celebrating 10 years of the Scottish Open Education Declaration;
- Embedding and supporting Open Education through curriculum design;
- Wildcard. Creative practice in relation to openness.