We would like to thank everyone for contributing to, and taking part in ALT’s Annual Conference 2022. With 450 registered delegates, it was a delight to have so many of you joining us in-person and online from over 20 countries.
As we do every year, we are collecting links to blog posts and resources for and about the conference. If you’d like to add yours, please share it with #altc22 or email email@example.com.
We also invite you to share your conference feedback via our online form.
Explore Conference Photos
#altc22 Conference Blog Posts
- Designing a hybrid conference programme
- A peek into the work of a Conference Committee
- What lies at the heart of sustainable digital transformation?
Community Posts and Resources
- Ethics and Educational Technology thoughts on altc22 Keynote
Shared by Rob Farrow
- Preparing for #altc or where do I buy the decent coffee?
Shared by James Clay
- Transcending the digital and physical at #altc22 – the #femedtechquilt
Shared by Sheila MacNeill
- What does a university need to be digitally successful?
Shared by Jisc
- Reflections on the 2022 ALT conference
Shared by Chris Rowell
- ALTC22 Reconnecting
Shared by Lorna Campbell
- Ethics and Educational Technology (thoughts on #altc22 keynote)
Shared by Stephen Downes
- Skip your sleep, it is 23:59 – an ALT 2022 presentation follow up
Shared by Dr Teeroumanee Nadan
- Exploring Open Mic: Guidelines & Template
“After organising and hosting the first #altc open mic event as part of the social programme of the annual conference, based on a good idea by Chrissi Nerantzi, some guidelines and templates were created and uploaded to the National Teaching Repository. The document explores how others can use the open mic approach in their own context.”
Shared by Pip McDonald
Catch up on all things #altc22
We invite delegates to use our interactive programme (login required) to catch up on any online sessions you missed, pre-records and in-person streamed sessions. As part of ALT’s commitment to openness, conference resources will be made publicly available from 7th October 2022 on YouTube. This will coincide with Discord being made read-only.
- Watch our keynote session ‘Ethics and Educational Technology’ from Dr Rob Farrow
- Opening Plenary ‘Shared Experiences sharping the future’
- Watch ‘Digital Transformation‘ – co-produced by ALT and ITN Business
- Read our Impact Report launched at the AGM
- Reflect on ‘How our profession is changing’
- Excellence in Learning Technology Showcase chaired by David White
- Awards Winners
- #altc22 was trending on Twitter during the conference!