Join us from 7-9 September 2021 virtually, at the ALT Annual Conference for a three day programme featuring speakers from across sectors, bringing us all together to reflect on the shared experience from our different perspectives. How has the past year challenged us? Where have we succeeded? What lessons have we learned? What might the future look like?
- ALT Member Rate: £129.00
- Non Member Rate: £199.00
- Conference Speaker Discounted Rate: £99.00
If cost is a barrier to attend the Annual Conference, apply for a free place via the scholarship route. Applications are welcome from all of the community, including speakers for the event. Full registration includes:
- Pre-conference orientation & networking sessions
- Pre-conference workshops
- Access to all live and asynchronous sessions over the three day programme
- Social programme
- Opt-in participant list for networking
- Recordings and session materials post conference
- Scholarship places are available to support individuals based anywhere in the world;
- This scholarship option is specifically available to unfunded individuals, teaching and support staff and students, members of the public who are not otherwise supported by an organisation.
- We particularly aim to fund individuals impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The funds available to cover registration costs are limited and will be decided on merit.
- There is no appeal procedure once a decision has been made.
- You may be required to provide evidence of your circumstances in order to qualify (e.g student number, line manager’s letter, etc).
- Any inaccuracy in the description of your circumstances will lead to any awards being withdrawn.
- If you are awarded a scholarship but are unable to attend you must inform us as soon as possible.
How to apply?
Please complete this google form to submit your application.
Sponsor scholarship places
If your organisation is interested in supporting members of the community to attend the Conference by sponsoring scholarship places, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 01865 819009