We would like to thank everyone for contributing to, and taking part in ALT’s Open Education Conference, OER22. We were delighted to welcome nearly 200 participants both in person and online. It was a wonderful couple of days thanks to everyone involved, especially our speakers, committee and co-chairs.
As we do every year, we are collecting links to blog posts and resources for and about the conference. If you’d like to add yours, please share it with #OER22 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also invite you to share your conference feedback via our online form.
- Use the full interactive programme to access all of the plenary and day 2 and 3 session recordings
- Watch the post- conference workshop sessions
- Explore the voices from OER22 in Discord (available until the end of May and open to registered participants only).
- Find useful resources and slides shared by OER22 speakers
- Explore #OER22 on social media
Penguin Drawing Competition Winners
Congratulations to our competition winners Karen Julia Fletcher and Marjon Baas.
Committee Guest Posts
- A Warm Welcome to #OER22 from GO-GN!
- Open love!
- True Stories of Openness for #OER22 (Reruns or a New Season?)
- 10 Years of OERx – Part one
- 10 Years of OERx – Part two
- How did international postgraduate students’ make connections with others when they were attending Zoom University in their own country
- Achieving a more inclusive Open Education thanks to GO-GN
- GO, GO, GO-GN Ghost writer
- Embracing creativity and OER for digital equality
- Tips for following conference hashtags on Twitter
- Enhancing Digital Teaching and Learning
- OER22: It’s a growth opportunity!
- Supporting and growing open educational practice individually and institutionally
Community Posts and Resources
- OER22: On the road again By Maren Deepwell